A Change of Intensity
A lot of people work without any intensity. They count the hours until they get out of the office, factory, school, or business. If you want to be more productive during any given period of time, increase your intensity, your focus and your energy while doing your tasks. Intensity, focus and energy during any task will produce better results. Remember after that time of intensity to rest and play before starting another time of intense work. James 4:2 says, “…You do not have because you do not ask God.” Before each period of intensity ask God for help to accomplish your task and watch for the difference.
- When you are about to work, turn off the distraction and pray before you start.
- Close all unnecessary windows on your computer.
- Clear off your desk of unnecessary items.
- Set a specific duration to work and don’t stop before time is up.
- Reward yourself with rest or play when you are done.