Remember that this is the week of commitment. You want to live a productive, vitalized, and fully present life. You want to listen to the Spirit’s guidance so you are taking some breaks for quiet time and reflection. You are also journaling about your experience as well as your prayers and celebrations – all the little wins along the way.
Take the time to use you personal affirmation not just once a day but several times during the day. Follow the journey with the rest of us as we see where God is leading us.
Today we are still considering our personal space – our environment and what it feels like to us. What is your work space like? You may not have a desk or even an office but you have feelings about the work you do. Even if you are a stay-at-home parent you are at work (the most precious work of all).
• I find ways to inspire myself at work. I really seek to enjoy the people I work with and encounter through my job.
• I do not feel undue pressures or distress or crushed by the responsibilities. I’m seeking out support when feeling overwhelmed.
• Where I work is healthy for me in body and spirit. I am growing and leaning new things.
Consider your car or truck. How do you get around? How is that environment?
• I making the most of the space as I travel around in my vehicle.
• I have music or other audio coaching experiences that enhance my life and inspire me.
• I am responsible for my transportation and am taking care of it to get the most out of my investment.
• If I take public transportation I am making the most of the time commuting creatively. Transportation has become a moving library of ideas and inspiration.
Ask yourself a few life questions that you can journal about now.
• Where am I in my life spiritually, emotionally, and mentally?
• How would I state the purpose of my life? What would I LIKE my purpose to become?
• Am I passionate about some things in my life?
• Am I taking advantage of the Spiritual Source of energy to fully live my life? Can I improve this?
• How do other people view me? How would they describe me?
• What things have I been putting off?
• Are there areas of my life where I have not forgiven myself?
• Am I fully utilizing my gifts and talents?
When you are trying to make a change in your life many times you get hung up by the frustrations that come out of just putting things off – not dealing with them – procrastination. Take a deep breath – soak in the guidance of the Spirit right now. Read the following:
“…for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.” Philippians 2:13
Vol 4 #59